February 1, Lansing Art Gallery & Education Center reopened at the Knapp’s Building in downtown Lansing with a ceremonious ribbon cutting. We feel like we are “home”.
Our team is thrilled to welcome you to 300 S. Washington Square, Suite 100, (517) 574-4521. We hope you’ll enjoy our new above-ground location, natural light, and nearby parking. Join us for these upcoming events and follow the gallery on social media to learn about new programing in the coming months.
February 2022 on-site activities:
- Wednesday, Feb. 2nd, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Reopening to the public
- Starting Feb. 2nd: Wed-Sat, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Expanded Open hours!
- Thursday, Feb. 10th, 6 – 8 p.m. Andrew Rieder Opening. See enclosed for details.
- Saturday, Feb. 12th, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Art Ability Bag Pick Ups
- Saturday, Feb. 26th, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Downtown Winterfest
In case you’d like to engage from home, here are some ways:
- Purchase art from Michigan artists in our expanded online gallery
- Learn to make your own Sock Creature
- Brown Bag Artist Talk: Thursday, Feb. 24 at 12:00 PM – Ruth Egnater
- Enjoy more at lansingartgallery.org!
Spread the Word, and Bring a Friend!
Our members are critical to our success. Please spread the word about our new location.
I invite you to visit, bring a guest, and introduce a newcomer to our organization. We’ll be sure to warmly welcome you both!
As always, feel free to reach out: email@example.com