ARTpath | Public Art on the Lansing River Trail Sponsorship
ARTpath | Public Art on the Lansing River Trail has quickly become a tradition for Lansing Art Gallery & Education Center as we work to bring awareness to the arts within our community. Each year sites are chosen with the intent of revitalizing blighted spaces along the Lansing River Trail, one of our cities greatest cultural assets. Artists apply for the site they would like and a panel of jurors works to select which work will be featured for the coming year.
This public program would not be possible without the support of our sponsors. With that in mind, Lansing Art Gallery & Education Center offers a suite of benefits for our individuals and organizations that help to make this program possible
- Title Sponsor: $15,000+ Name/logo integrated into event title/brand, as well as all of the benefits listed below.
- $10,000+ Logo included in public signage on-site at each location, feature in Lansing Art Gallery & Education Center’s e-newsletter (2,000+ subscribers), + benefits below
- $5,000+ Logo included in public art brochure (10,000 quantity), behind-the-scenes curatorial tour of public art project + benefits below
- $2,500+ Social media posts: Facebook (5,200+ followers), Instagram (2,400+ followers), Twitter (1,500+ followers) + benefits below
- $1,000+ Sponsor name or logo featured on the signage of the site of your choice,
event promotional materials, website.
In addition, all sponsors receive the following membership benefits: subscription to the gallery’s e-newsletter, invitations to all exhibit openings and members-only events, and reduced tuition to classes and workshops.
If you are interested in sponsoring ARTpath | Public Art on the Lansing River Trail today simply click the button below and fill out our linked sponsorship form. If you would like to learn more about sponsoring this program or other sponsorship opportunities, please reach out to our Exhibitions Director Katrina Daniels at email@example.com