Ingham Student Art Exhibition Sponsorship
This K-12 celebration of the visual arts offers opportunities for youth to exhibit artwork at Lansing Art Gallery’s Education Center, the Michigan Education Leadership Group and Ingham Intermediate School District. The exhibit is a competition open to all K-12 students within the Ingham Intermediate School District service area, and a qualified juror selects student works to be professionally framed and exhibited.
Sponsorship Levels & Benefits:
$250 each - Sponsor Student Works of Art!
- Based upon availability, student work will begin exhibition during the Spring each year at Lansing Art Gallery’s Education
Center and may then travel to each donor’s space of choice for the remainder of the year!
$500 and above additional benefits:
- inside scoop via e-newsletter, artist talks, reduced tuition
- invitations to all exhibition openings
- 10% off all purchases made at the gallery
$1,000 and above additional benefits:
- one free gallery rental
- recognition on the gallery’s on-site donor wall for one full year
- one social media mention on all platforms
$2,500 and above additional benefits:
- 10 works of student art for one year and student reception
$5,000 and above additional benefits:
- name and/or logo integrated into event branding
- opportunity to address event attendees
If you are interested in sponsoring Youth Art Camps at Lansing Art Gallery & Education Center today simply click the button below and fill out our linked sponsorship form. If you would like to learn more about sponsoring this program or other sponsorship opportunities, please reach out to our Education Director Michelle Carlson at firstname.lastname@example.org