To our arts champions: you make the pandemic more bearable. You provide inspiration in this time of uncertainty, and a sense of community while we are enclosed in our homes. Our team at Lansing Art Gallery & Education Center is grateful to you!
Despite continued closure based on governmental mandates, we’re announcing new artful opportunities you can take advantage of from home! In case you haven’t tried it yet, I recommend perusing our online high school exhibition or virtual tour of our statewide collegiate exhibition. We hope you’ll join in online for hands-on art activities and challenges.
You can also share, join, read, or even gift art! Here are a few examples:
- Join us for Coffee and Conversation with the Directors – via Zoom!
- Become a Member – Take advantage of a limited amount of FREE 2020 memberships for access, discounts, and special offers.
- Read – Enjoy guest blogs by volunteers, artists, donors, staff.
- Give the Gift of Art! – Send a Gift Certificate today.
Are you in a position to give back? You can help support our work in unique ways below:
- Use Amazon Smile – Designate Lansing Art Gallery & Education Center as Your Charity!
- Join us for the Lansing Live-A-Thon with Lansing Art Gallery & Education Center featured as one of several non-profit destinations in our community. The event will take place via Facebook LIVE on May 1st!
- Spend “above the line” – Take advantage of the CARES Act’s $300 tax-
- Sponsor an ARTpath 2020 site – make art happen in our community today! (Up to $20,000 direct support to artists).
As always, I value your perspective. Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (517)883-1435 with questions, comments, or to simply share good news from your pandemic experience! I’d love to hear from you.