Lansing Art Gallery welcomes field trips to any of the Gallery’s exhibits. Experienced
artists and educators provide guided tours, worksheets, and/or visual scavenger hunts for
your students. We will also be happy to let you guide your own tour. Consider us for all
your arts and communication classes.
Guided Tours consist of a gallery tour including the Gallery shop, exhibitions and
education center. Tours are based upon availability and should be scheduled at least one week in advance with Education Coordinator Sydney Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Are scheduled weekdays, between 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
• Last approximately one-half hour.
• Require participants 5 years of age or older (One adult per six children).
• Require a minimum of 10 participants and a maximum of 30.
Guided Tour & Workshop
A Guided Tour & Workshop consists of a gallery tour and a hands-on project relating to the Gallery’s artwork. Tours with workshops are scheduled based upon availability and must be scheduled at least one month in advance. Please contact Education Coordinator Sydney Richards to determine availability at email@example.com
The Guided Tour and Workshop:
• Is scheduled based upon availability on weekdays, between 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
• Lasts approximately one-and-a-half hours.
• Requires participants 5 years of age or older. (One adult per six children).
• Costs $15 per participant (including materials), with maximum of 15 and a minimum charge of $150.
• Requires payment in full 30 days prior to your scheduled visit.
For more information, contact Education Coordinator Sydney Richards at 517-374-6400 x0 or firstname.lastname@example.org