• Artists must be living in Michigan.
• Artists must be 18 years of age or older.
• All artwork must be original art of the artist’s own creation.
• All accepted artwork must be finished, ready for display, and adhere to our Framing and Presentation guidelines
• Gallery personnel will display artwork.
• Artwork must have been completed within the past 3 years.
At this time, Lansing Art Gallery can only accept online applications via Submittable (link & details below). Any submissions that are mailed in, dropped off in person, or emailed will be re-directed to our online application.
Utilizing guidelines approved by our Board of Directors, art specialists will adjudicate your artwork. These professionals adjudicate on a rotating basis, ensuring the gallery represents a variety of tastes and styles. Adjudication is based on the following: originality/creativity, craftsmanship and technical competence, consistency, salability/marketability, and quality in design. Lansing Art Gallery makes every effort to contact artists within one month of submission receipt.
Lansing Art Gallery’s online submissions are made possible through Submittable. To complete your submission you will have to have a Submittable account. The application will prompt you to create an account, or login, when appropriate.
Click here to begin your submission!
If you are unsure on how to go about the submission process, check out the How To video below!
If you have any questions about the submission process please contact:
Exhibitions and Gallery Sales Director Katrina M. Daniels | firstname.lastname@example.org
| (517) 374-6400 x 3