- Education Outreach
- Gallery Shop
- Support Us
Lansing Art Gallery welcomes field trips to any of the Gallery’s exhibits. Experienced
artists and educators provide guided tours, worksheets, and/or visual scavenger hunts for
your students. We will also be happy to let you guide your own tour. Consider us for all
your arts and communication classes. Call 517-374-6400 x0 to schedule an appointment.
Guided Tours consist of a gallery tour including the Gallery shop, exhibitions and
• Are scheduled weekdays, between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
• Last approximately one-half hour.
• Require participants 5 years of age or older (One adult per six children).
• Require a minimum of 10 participants and a maximum of 30.
Guided Tour & Workshop
A Guided Tour & Workshop consists of a gallery tour and a hands-on project relating to
the Gallery’s artwork.
The Guided Tour and Workshop:
• Is scheduled weekdays, between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
• Lasts approximately one-and-a-half hours.
• Requires participants 5 years of age or older. (One adult per six children).
• Costs $15 per participant (including materials), with maximum of 15 and a
minimum charge of $150.
• Requires payment in full 30 days prior to your scheduled visit.