- Education Outreach
- Gallery Shop
- Support Us
Aug 16, 2012
Holiday Art Market 2012
Lansing Art Gallery is seeking artists to participate in the 35th annual Holiday Art Market!
We will highlight your artwork to more than 47,000 downtown employees, 461,000 tri-county residents and thousands who visit downtown Lansing. In addition, Lansing Art Gallery will work with Downtown Lansing Inc., Convention and Visitors Bureau, and other local organizations to promote and sell your work. We encourage you to consider this opportunity.
Please see attached Entry Form and Entry Guidelines for additional information.
What are the benefits?
• Holiday Reception, including the opportunity to meet sponsors, artists, patrons, staff, volunteers and enjoy hors d’oeuvres
• Complimentary gift packaging for clients who purchase your artwork
• Advertising through mailings, newspaper and radio
• Exposure to more than 47,000 downtown employees, students and visitors
• Repeat Holiday sales to regular Gallery supporters and patrons
The 35th annual Holiday Art Market is open to Michigan artists 18 years or over. Original artworks in any media will be eligible.
All participants must complete and return the Entry Form in order for artwork to be displayed and sold at Lansing Art Gallery during the Holiday Art Market. Retain the bottom portion, as it includes important dates for your reference.
Sneak Preview and Opening
There will be a Sneak Preview of the Holiday Art Market on Thursday November 15 from 5:30pm- 7:30pm for artists and Lansing Art Gallery members only. The market will be open to the public on November 16th, and will run until December 21st.
We hope you will participate and we look forward to receiving your entry form by October 15. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Sara directly at (517) 374-6400 x 3 or email@example.com.
|Ham 35th entry form.pdf||300.89 KB|